Receive Antenna System 75 – 50 Ohm UNUN Transformer.
Low Band Receive antenna systems often require a lot of long coaxial cable runs to interconnect different RX antennas (e.g. Beverages) to a central coaxial relay hub.
Low loss highly shielded 75 Ohms CATV cable is often available at attractive prices in surplus or local DIY stores and is very suitable for this task..
Antenna matching transformers can easily be made to a transformation ratio matching the antenna impedance to the 75 Ohms system impedance..
At the Receiver side only one single transformation is to be done in order to perfectly match the whole 75 Ohms system to the 50 Ohm input impedance of the receiver, thus assuring optimum signal transfer and minimal overall losses.
ON7FU “ 75 to 50 Ohms UNUN transformers” match the whole HF frequency range (1 to 31 MHz) to 50 Ohms with a VSWR of less than 1.2 / 1 maximum.
Like all ON7FU products, the circuit is built in a tamper and weather proof housing.
- Large optimized saturation free ferrite core.
- Professional connectors (IP66 after taping with self-vulcanizing or equivalent tape)
- Tamper proof RF shielded housing.
- Moisture proof (IP66).
- Conventional UNUN RF transformer with an impedance ratio of 1.5/1.
- Max power: 5 watts peak.
- Frequency range: 1 to 31 MHz (50 Ohm VSWR < 1.2/1 when terminated with 75 Ohm resistive load)
- Max. Insertion loss: < 0.05 dB.
Price: 46 Euro