Potted 9/1 RX Antenna Matching Transformer with Galvanic Separated Primary and Secondary Windings.
Especially suitable for feeding Beverage, K9AY, flag and pennant antennas, with a feedpoint impedance of around 450 Ohms.
Version for RX wire antennas, optimized for the low HF bands.
- Large optimized saturation free “binocular” type of transformer core.
- Heat resistant teflon windings.
- Professional 50 Ohms SO239 connector (IP66 after taping with self-vulcanizing or equivalent tape)
- Three Stainless Steel M6 connection terminals (1: antenna, 2: Antenna ground, 3: coaxial cable ground)
- Tamper proof UV resistant housing. (64 x 57 x 35 mm)
- Fully water proofed (IP68), parts mechanically stabilized and improved insulation, by potting in synthetic resin.
- Conventional RF transformer with an impedance ratio of 9/1. (Other ratios on request).
- Separated primary and secondary windings to avoid common-mode noise pick-up. (Antenna and coaxial cable ground can be separated (standard) or connected together with an external strap)
- Max power: 5 watts peak.
- Frequency range: 1 to 10 MHz (VSWR < 1.2/1 when terminated with nominal resistive impedance)
- Max. Insertion loss: < 0.35 dB @ 10 MHz.