4/1 Dual Core Current balun for Windom wire antennas and KLM KT34 Yagis.
The average feedpoint impedance of a Windom antenna, installed not higer than 10m above ground, is closer to 200 Ohms than 300 Ohms.
This means that in most cases a 4/1 balun is more suitable than a 6/1 version.
Because the Windom antenna is fed off-center, common-mode currents on the feedline outer skirt are likely to occur, so a current balun is abolutely nesessary.
We supply real Guanella type DUAL CORE current baluns with the following characteristics:
- Frequency range: 1.5 to 30 MHz.
- Max Power: 1200 W PeP @ VSWR < 2,0/1, (ICAS)
- Intrinsic VSWR: < 1.2/1
- Teflon insulated windings.
Variant available with mounting option suitable for installotion on beam antennas; ideal replacement for the KLM KT34 balun.
Price: 104 Euro. (incl. VAT)
- Option: N-connector instead of SO239 connector : + 6 Euro.
- Option: UL 508A Certified enclosure. For those requiring the best of the best. (Recommended for extreme environmental conditions): + 15 Euro.