Apart from the single core line isolators which are optimized over a decade of frequency range, for high demanding applications we provide a
Dual Core Cascaded (Stagger Tuned) variant.
This variant is intended for solving severe EMC problems, or simply for those who want the utmost highest CMC impedance over the widest possible frequency range.
Optimized frequency range: 1.5 – 55 MHz.
- Operation principle: Coaxial UNUN Common-Mode Choke.
- Max Power: 3 kW PeP @ VSWR < 2,0/1, (ICAS)
- Insertion loss: < 0.05 dB.
- Intrinsic VSWR: < 1.2 / 1
- SO 239 coaxial connectors. (N-type or 7/16 DIN optional)
- Tamper proof, UV resistant polycarbonate enclosure / Stainless Steel hardware / Teflon isolated connectors.
- Fully waterproofed, mechanically stabilized and increased insulation by coating and potting with synthetic resin.
- IP 68 (Gasket sealed cover and internally coated).
- Mounting option included.
Price: 145 Euro.
- Option: N-connector (N-connector instead of SO239): + 6 Euro / connector.