Potted 9/1 RX Antenna Matching Transformer with Galvanic Separated Primary and Secondary Windings.
Especially suitable for feeding Beverage, K9AY, Flag, Pennant DHDL and other Low Band RX antennas.
Version for RX wire antennas, optimized for the low HF bands.
- Large optimized saturation free “binocular” type of transformer core.
- Heat resistant teflon windings.
- Professional 50 Ohms SO239 connector (IP66 after taping with self-vulcanizing or equivalent tape)
- Three Stainless Steel M6 connection terminals (1: antenna, 2: Antenna ground, 3: coaxial cable ground)
- Tamper proof UV resistant housing. (64 x 57 x 35 mm)
- Fully water proofed (IP68), parts mechanically stabilized and improved insulation, by potting in synthetic resin.
- Conventional RF transformer with an impedance ratio of 9/1. (Other ratios on request).
- Separated primary and secondary windings to avoid common-mode noise pick-up. (Antenna and coaxial cable ground can be separated (standard) or connected together with an external strap)
- Max power: 5 watts peak.
- Frequency range: 1 to 11 MHz
- VSWR at 10 MHz: typical < 1.2/1 (9/1 model). (Higher Imp ratioes: typical <1.4/1)
- Max. Insertion loss: < 0.35 dB @ 10 MHz.